Project / Region Coordinator
£24,000 for 35 hours a week to be worked 9am to 4.30pm (some evening and weekend working).
We are looking for an experienced team leader to work with our small staff team, and support volunteers and projects to help more girls and young women participate in guiding.
Your day to day activities will include supervising the staff team. You will work towards realising the strategic aims of the charity, primarily through supporting projects to achieve membership growth and retention.
As region coordinator, you will line manage the staff team and work alongside lead volunteers to deliver projects. Monitoring and reporting on KPIs will also be within your remit and you will be responsible for measuring success against the charity’s aims.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the charity’s membership system, undertaking general housekeeping of the system and using it to assist local areas with a view to growing memberships.
Ideally you will have experience in most of the following:
- staff supervision
- working in an office environment/administration function
- project administration, including keeping financial and target monitoring records
- supporting events
- being involved in work around maintaining or increasing individuals’ participation with an organisation or activity
- day-to-day working with volunteers
- note taking
- writing project applications and/or reports
- and a good working knowledge of databases and/or membership systems
Closing Date 7 December at midday. Interviews will take place on Monday 17 December 2018.
More information about this post, including how it fits into the region team, can be found in the Region Coordinator Application pack. If you would like to be considered for this post please contact email@example.com for an application form.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.