You can use the ‘print’ or ‘PDF’ buttons above to create a PDF version of this page to print or email to your friends.
- This event has passed.
Walking Group – December Walk
December 16, 2017 @ 9:45 am - 5:00 pm
• Cleveland Way from Sutton Bank
• Saturday 16th December 2017. Meet 9.45am for 10.00am departure
• Meet in the car park at the top of Sutton Bank, near the information centre GR SE515830. Map OS Outdoor Leisure 26, N York Moors West. There are toilets in the information centre.
• Approximate length of walk/difficulty level: 16 km, 500m ascent, level 1/2, approx 5hr.
• Our Christmas walk takes us north along the Cleveland Edge as far as Boltby Bank from whence we descend to the Village and then make our way back to the car park via Gormire Lake. This is a fairly low level route which is flexible and can be altered should conditions change. The café at the car park will probably be closed but Thirsk is not far away.
• How to take part: Please send your name, home contact and details of next of kin to :- email@example.com, tel. 01904769576 by Thursday 7th December and also let us know if you require or are prepared to offer transport to and from Sutton Bank.
Contact numbers for the walk : Alison Leadbetter 07762 560205 (please use this number on the day to let the walk leaders know of any change to your plans e.g. if you are delayed or unable to join the group).