You can use the ‘print’ or ‘PDF’ buttons above to create a PDF version of this page to print or email to your friends.
- This event has passed.
May walking group
May 18 @ 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Name of walk: Dukes Road and Back Tor from Low Bradfield
- Date and time: Saturday 18 May 2019; meet 9.45 for 10.00am start
- Meeting point: Car Park, the Sands, Low Bradfield GR SK 262920. Explorer OL1, Peak District, Dark Peak. Nearest toilets: In Village
- Approximate length of walk/difficulty level: 19km, Level 3 – approx. 6 hours
- Ascent: 650m ascent
- Details: The walk starts in the village of Low Bradfield near Agden Reservoir. We then visit High Bradfield before circling above the reservoir on field paths to reach access land. The Dukes Road is soon reached and this leads to Cartledge Stones Ridge and Back Tor, our high point. Soon after passing the tor we turn east and make our way back to Low Bradfield past Strines and Dale Dike Reservoir. There is a more detailed description of this walk on the following website: email@example.com
How to take part: Download the walking group information sheet for details on how to get involved.