Find out how you can #InspireGirls in your local area! CLICK HERE
Starts: Wed 18 May 2022
Ends: Wed 18 May 2022
What? Introduction to being a Commissioner - Session 3
Where? Virtual by Zoom
When? Wednesday 18 May - 7-9 pm
Who for? New, newish or designate commissioners
How much? Free of charge
This is the third in a series of three trainings to help new (and newish) commissioners understand and carry out their role effectively in line with Girlguiding policies and procedures.
This session will give an overview of the topics below and provide an opportunity to share and discuss ideas with other new commissioners.
• Your role in promoting Doing Our Best standards and quality guiding
• What to look for when conducting a unit visit
• Potentially difficult situations and how to handle them
• Recognising leaders and awards at regional and national level
• Growth, retention and promoting Guiding
To book please visit our Eventbrite site.
Please note bookings close for this event on 10 May at 2330.
Date: Wed 18 May 2022