Big Gig 2019
We are so excited that this year’s Big Gig is coming to Sheffield Fly DSA Arena on Saturday 19 October!
Expect lots of fun, a vibrant and electric atmosphere and energetic performances from top pop musicians, plus meeting other Girlguiding members from across the UK.
Want to join the party? You can book your tickets and find further details on the Girlguiding Big Big website.
If you’re thinking about staying over in Sheffield after the Big Gig, then why not stay at Whitley Woods, Girlguiding Sheffield’s Outdoor Activity Centre? Whiteley Woods is a bus and tram ride away from the Fly DSA Arena and travel costs and meals are included in the booking price. For more information about booking your Big Gig stay at Whiteley Woods, download the Information sheet. You can visit the Whiteley Woods webpage here.
We are also on the look out for merchandise volunteers to work either (or both) of the two Big Gig concerts on Saturday 19 October. If you would like to join our team of volunteers selling merchandise at a stall, walking around the Arena selling merchandise and cashing up then please send your name, membership number and your preferred concert to email@example.com and we will send you further details.
Concert 1: Volunteers will be needed from 10.30am – 4.15pm. The volunteers who will be watching the second concert will have time to return to the base room before concert 2 begins.
Concert 2: Volunteers will be needed from 4pm – 9.15pm.
We can’t wait to see you all there!
- The Big Gig is for Girlguiding members aged 10+
- There are two concerts taking place on the day. The first concert begins at 1.15pm – 3.45pm (doors open at 11.45am). The second concert will begin at 6.15pm – 8.45pm (doors open at 4.45pm)
- Tickets cost £30 with a £3.50 booking fee. All bookings are to be taken on the Sheffield Fly DSA Arena website here.
- To book your tickets you will need to enter your Girlguiding membership numberin the promotional code box, then tickets will become available to buy (before you do this the tickets will show as unavailable)
- Seats will be allocated nearer the time of the event and tickets will be posted 10-12 before the event. Tickets are non-refundable
- If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org