Girlguiding North East England has registered all units in the region with easyfundraising. easyfundraising is a great way to help supplement your unit funds without it costing you or your supporters a penny. To be able to make an income from shopping you are going to do anyway seems a fantastic idea, so why not spread the word to friends and family!
How to register to raise free funds for your unit
Just follow these three simple steps.
One – Register your support online
- Visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk/girlguiding-nee
- Search for your guiding unit
- Click on ‘Support this Unit’
- Enter your details
- Download the ‘Find and Remind’ tool (helps to raise up to 5 times more!)
Two – Start Shopping
- Follow the links or search over 2000 leading shops (including big names such as Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, Expedia, eBay, Argos and more)
Three – Generate donations
- Online purchases earn an automatic donation for your chosen guiding unit (on average retailers give 5% of what you spend)
- Shopping won’t cost you a penny more, easyfundraising is completely FREE to use
Fundraising through Lockdown – Guiding Case Studies
As it looks like local lockdowns and restrictions will be with us for some time, many units are wondering how they can keep funds coming in through the winter and into 2021.
As the number of people shopping online this year has soared, some units have used this an opportunity to keep raising money and made the most of fundraising shopping website easyfundraising.
We asked two Guiding units to tell their lockdown stories and offer their advice and top tips on making easyfundraising work for your unit too.